Fasten your seat belts ladies and gentlemen, the 2016 Nissan Maxima is finally here. Equipped with a 300-horsepower V6 engine and 30 miles per gallon on the highway,* it's out to change the way you think of sedans. In fact, the Maxima touts itself as a four-door sports car, and we can see why. Besides the unrivaled power under the hood, the Maxima sports LED daytime running lights, dual mufflers with chrome-tipped finishers and an available moonroof. Behind the wheel you'll find more technology than you could imagine, including an eight-inch control screen, Bluetooth® compatibility and SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link -- each designed to keep you connected. Plus, when you reserve your 2016 Nissan Maxima before June 2, you'll receive a complimentary three-year/36,000-mile maintenance plan. You can reserve a 2016 Nissan Maxima in Winchester, VA, at Tri-State Nissan also serving customers from Front Royal, Martinsburg, Strasburg, and Harrisonburg. Locally-owned and operated for more than 50 years, Tri-State Nissan is your one-stop shop for all your automotive needs. At our dealership, we promise a stress-free experience every time you visit, free of games and gimmicks. We pride ourselves on our dedication to our customers, which has led to lifelong relationships.
- 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS)
- Nissan Direct Ignition System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Dual mufflers with rolled chrome-tipped finishers
- Fog lights
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display with seven-inch color display
- NissanConnect Navigation with eight-inch multi-touch control screen
- Voice Recognition for audio and navigation
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- High-strength steel side-door guard beams
- Premium rear spoiler
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Dual panel panoramic moonroof
When your 2016 Nissan Maxima needs scheduled maintenance or repairs, look no further than Tri-State Nissan, where our expert technicians are trained to handle your service needs quickly and affordably. You can trust our highly trained technicians to properly repair your vehicle quickly and correctly every time you visit.
If you're looking to customize your new 2016 Nissan Maxima, Tri-State Nissan can help you with parts and aftermarket accessories. Our Parts Department keeps a comprehensive inventory of OEM auto parts, and if we don't have a part or accessory you need on hand, we will be more than happy to order it for you.
If you'd like to reserve the 2016 Nissan Maxima in Winchester, VA, drop by Tri-State Nissan at 1230 Millwood Pike, Winchester, VA 22602. We look forward to serving our customers from Winchester, VA, and throughout Front Royal, Martinsburg, Strasburg, and Harrisonburg.
*Based on 2015 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.